TRAININGS for Research Managers, Marketers and Brand teams
We offer workshops and trainings not only on market research but also on marketing topics centering on consumer closeness and insights into your target groups.
- High practical relevance:
developed from corporate practice and optimally geared towards the practical feasibility and utilization for marketing, product development or market research
- Subject-specific orientation:
innovation, relaunch, brand, product, communication
- Category-specific orientation:
Industry sectors & target groups (b2b / b2c)
- Tailored to customer-specific needs or “off the shelf“
- Long-standing experience and know-how in design & implementation
Our way of working in the training
- Interactive with numerous exercises & case studies from business practice
- Optional: 1- or 2-day training
- Optional: also as individual one-to-one coaching
Our training results
- More than 300 trainings with participants from marketing, sales and product development
- More than 6,000 participants
- Worldwide: Europe, Asia, North and South America
- Exclusive trainers of the Global Marketing Excellence Programme of two global consumer goods manufacturers for the modules „consumer insights“ and ”concept writing“
Our training courses
Using insights for business impact
- What is an insight?
- Why are insights so important?
- How can I discover them?
- Which sources can I use?
- How can I identify true insights?
Deep understanding of consumers & shoppers
The art of writing powerful concepts
- Why are well written concepts so important?
- How can they be used?
- What kind of information is important and how should it be structured?
- What is the role of consumer insights?
- What are the current challenges for writing concepts?
- What do strong / weak concepts look like?
- How to write superior concepts?
Insight-based concept development
Customer-centric new product development
- How to successfully bring new products to marketability?
- How to develop new product ideas?
- How to identify promising innovation ideas at an early stage?
- How to further develop and evaluate ideas?
- How can market success be predicted?
- How can consumer orientation be guaranteed throughout the process?
- How can an innovation process become faster and more efficient?
Successful new product development
Market Research (introductory, advanced, masterclass)
- How to use market research for business success?
- Structures that make for a good market research process
- Types of market research and data sources: primary, secondary, qualitative, quantitative, ad-hoc, panel, big / smart data, social media, online, mobile, face-to-face
- Important methods: which is suitable for what purpose?
- How to read and interpret market research results?
- Deriving measures and actions from market research results
The ABC of market research
“Super! Should be a mandatory training for all marketing colleagues! One of the best and most useful trainings ever! Thank you very much!“
“Excellent training with real business relevance”
“My colleague told me to absolutely go there and he was right!“